Saturday, October 28, 2006

Second Life Exile: Day 4

Waaaahhhhh! As some of you may know, I haven't been able to log into SL since the upgrade on Wednesday, the 24th. I launch the program, but don't even get a log-in screen... I get the message "Second Life has unexpectedly quit" and... nothing :-(

Now this has happened once before, where there was a glitch with Macs, and they took a couple of extra days to get us on board. I tried to use my friend's Mac to get into SL and had the same problem, so I'm pretty sure that's the problem. Hopefully that's all it is, and I'll be able to resume my kitty antics in SL very soon.

This has been extra frustrating, though, because I haven't been able to find out what's going on through any of the avenues provided by SL. I've sent crash reports, sent e-mails, and called every number on the support page...I've only received generalized confirmation e-mails from them, and in the many many many phone calls I've made, I've only been directed to a voice mailbox system where I've left a range of messages from positive and cheerful to close-to-tears frustration. I'm seriously beginning to wonder if there are actual people working there...lol.

Heck! I have important stuff to do in SL! I gotta check out Noam's new hair because I'm sure he's bought some in my absence, I have some serious shopping to do because the gals at PXP have been showcasing some amazing stuff this week (I've made a list!), I have some skin and outfit ideas I want to try out... I'm dying to curl up with Donovan to wactch a movie...Oh! and most importantly, I have my big honkin' skybox to move (hopefully my new neighbors will bear with me on this..this is so out of my control). Let's all cross our fingers and say a little prayer that my exile ends very soon :-)

That's all for now...I miss you all!

Catch ya later pussycats =^.^=

2 comments:

Rosie said...

awww Posy I hope you're able to get back soon! And, yayy, a blawg!

Noam said...

>_> I only bought eight- twelve hairs in your absense. *coughs*