Thursday, November 09, 2006

"I've got you...under my skin" *sings in her best Frank Sinatra imitation*

Done! Zeee skin prices will be lowered due to popular opinion (believe me... I truly value everyone's comments here). Just so ya know, I set my prices because I personally buy skins somewhere between $1000 and $1450, so I picked an amount somewhere in the middle, but now I'm realizing that maybe that was too ambitious for my budding skin business. Hey! Ya live and learn! Sooo, if you're gonna buy skins at Miau Haus in the near future, please wait til after this weekend because that's when I'll get a chance to take care of the vendors. PLUS, I'm hoping to get a fun new round of make-up options out this weekend as well. (I'd do it now, but I'm too sleepy and I'm gonna go curl up with Stewie and Daisy and go to sleep.

Thank you again for everyone's honest input and ideas, and for sparing the life of my darling sock monkey!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH YAY!

More new make-ups XD