Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Newbie Improved!


I was reading Canimal's article on PXP last week about the listing she's creating with products in SL that will fit the budget of the average Noob. As I was wracking my brain for things to add, and reminiscing about my own days as a Noob...checking out all the "Places" that came up when I typed "free" in the search... the hours of unpacking those freebie boxes...

It inspired me to make something for the hair-challenged, pasty-skinned Noobs wandering SL (we've all been there!). Sooo, I created a set of "Newbie Skins" that would sell for only $10. As you can see, I did a "Before and After" Ad, rooting thru my inventory for the skins and hair that came with my avie over a year ago to create a "Before" image. Donovan and I had quite a laugh, as I stood there flaunting my pale shapeless nipples at him, flipping my weirdly-shaped hairdo with a little wink in his direction ;-) For the "After," shot, I went to ETD and got their $10 hair package... duuude! there were like a ka-billion colors of hair in that folder, and as you can see, it looks great! Isn't it amazing what a change good hair and skin will make?

The Newbie Skins will only be sold at my main store in Yelas, so send over any female noobs you see... they'll thank you :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG noob nipples.... soooo hawt!