Thursday, December 21, 2006

I ♥ Meerkats



I had to research some stock photography yesterday at work to find a dry desert ground shot for a direct mail piece I'm working on... and I ran across this cuuuute shot of a meerkat! They're the cutest animal on the planet (next to kitties, of course). This girl has spent hours watching animal documentaries on Animal Planet, and the meerkat is definitely on of my favorites to watch, well, that and the ring-tailed lemur and the Japanese snow monkey. I just realized how dorky this blog is... oh well :-)

2 comments:

Noam said...

Meerkats are the shiznit.

Look up the japanese snowball monkeys. When they are little they are all fuzzy and they make snowballs... We covered them briefly in an Anthro class but damn were they cute. They were like little bumbles.

Ru-る said...

I watch the Meerkat soap-opera too, Posy. It's okay.