Tuesday, December 05, 2006

PosyCat on the Prowl!



Beware SL citizens! Don't be surprised if you're pounced on by a fluffy giggling furball as you walk thru a dark alley or seemingly deserted street. She means no real harm though... she may only want to know where you got your cute hair or boots... she may start a tickle-fight... or she may give you a quick lick on your cheek with her rough kitty tongue, then scamper away =^.^=

I just didn't feel like working last night, so I did a lil photo shoot with the adorable hair Noam gave me (such a talented kitty!)

*flicks her hair seductively with a wink, then scampers off*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww thats an adorbell piccie posy! :) Isn't Noams hair the Shiznit?! Yes, i do believe it is. ;p

Anonymous said...

I gave one to Trinitee too. I think I'm going to sell them when I open the new store. I want to build one more hair, the bag, finish some girl retro shirts, and I dunno, I made this scarf and started these mittens..

I'm still panicky. I have all this room now to build and it's back how it was before when I didn't have enough to fill it.

Anonymous said...

OMG that hair is TEH PWN.. sell it already Noamtaters!