Friday, December 01, 2006

Tits & Ass Preview!

Wooohooo! Well, now that I got your attention... it's not REALLY a preveiw of tits and asses... it's what COVERS them... heehee :P

I've always loved collage as an art medium, and have always wanted to do more of it... so here I am whippin' up collages on tees in SL and hoping that people like them. In any case, it was super fun to do, so plan on seeing more of it in Miau Haus. Oooh! The tees come with two longsleeve undershirts (one dirty and dingy, one clean and white) that you can layer under your shortsleeve tee.





I also made my first pairs of long pants (I've only made shorts, clamdiggers and capris til now), and with a little technical help from Zab, I was able to make the bottoms look right :-) And they're unisex!



Now, this is just a preview of the new tees and jeans that will be officially released tonight. I would have done it last night, but Donovan and JellyBean lured me away from working for a ninja romp thru Nakama (naughty kitties!)

Later Pussycats!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

male posy!! YAY!

These shirts really do look cool.

Anonymous said...

*sucks Posy's face* Yay! It was fun though! *ducks rotten fruit & veggies for postponing release* :O

Anonymous said...

YAY! Lubbles them!

Spiky said...

The guy skin here is fabbo! Did you make it?