Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Hoops & YoYo


Hey Gang!

If you read the comments in my previous blog, you'll see that Trinitee sent me an e-card for my birthday... I was sooo giggling in my seat while I was watching here at work! It was so darn cute I had to share it with you (actually you can see the actual card if you check out Trin's comment). Well, they have their own little site as well on Hallmark's website. I guarantee it will make you smile if you check it out :D

By the way, thank you for EVERYONE who helped make my birthday so special! I feel so loved :-)

P.S. I'll do a little blog on the 50s-themed party Donovan threw for me... I keep forgetting to download the pics so I can include them in the blog (duh!)

Miau for now!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I SOOOOO love hoops & yoyo.. they are the only cards i will send. haha i spent like an hour at work just going through everything on their site one day. i'm really productive. :P

Nex Brannan said...

Stupid comcast. Sorry I missed all the fun Posy. At least I got to wish you happy birthday before the line went out.

Posy Trudeau said...

The Brannan wit was sorely missed Nex ;-) But I'm glad the other "T Bird" made a short appearance at the beginning... there may have been a "rumble" if you had stuck around!!

Noam said...

She sent me one of those at work cause it was a tuesday...

Did you know the pink one is not a girl?!


Again sorry i couldn't go to your party. I hope you liked/ didn't already own your presents. =^_^=