Friday, February 23, 2007

Warm & Wooly Leather Hats @ [CIVVIES]



I finally finished a hat I've been wanting to make for awhile :D It's fashioned after really cool comic image of Tank Girl that I ran across... kind of vintage military... kind of Elmer Fudd... I dunno, I just really liked it. The really cool thing is that it kinda forced me into making hair! As much as I love to buy hair... I've been kinda scared to make it O.o it' just looks really hard and complicated.

Well, I finished the hat the other night, but couldn't get any of the hair I already own to work well with it (without making the hat enormous to accommodate the hat, or hairs sticking out here and there). Sooo, I made the plunge into making hair for the hat. As you can see, it's pretty simple, but it works!!! I can't imagine making a whole head of hair though... besides, what would i get to shop for if I made my own hair???

Hope y'all like it :D

Miau for now!

1 comment:

Caterin Semyorka said...

We love it!